The Summer Water Infused Mixtures
How to prepare Summer Infused water mixtures.
Learn how to make delicious and fruity hydrating water to keep you cool all summer.
Jalapeno and Water Melon Water
• you’ll find juicy watermelon loaded with vitamins A and C, and spicy jalapenos containing capsaicin, which causes the body to
release endorphin. That happiness hormone creates an energizing rush. Drinking the recommended amount of water every day
has a lot of healthy benefits.
Apples and Cinnamon Water
• Cinnamon helps lower blood sugar concentration
and improves insulin sensitivity, while apples have been shown in studies to help a wide spectrum of ailments from staving off
Alzheimer’s to protecting against colon cancer. These everyday habits can also help to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s.
Orange Slices and Vanilla Bean Water
• hydrate with this simple recipe for orange and vanilla infused water. If you don’t have vanilla bean handy, you can substitute the
pod with vanilla extract; both are naturally high in antioxidants.
Infused Water Managing Stress and Bloating
How to prepare an Infused Water Drink to manage Stress and bloating.
Learn a healthy and natural recipe to make a drink of so many health benefits.
Pomegranate: Studies have shown several health benefits in general and specially for stress issues. In addition to being a protective fruit against heart diseases, an anti-inflammatory, and full of different vitamins; most importantly vitamin K and vitamin C, it also helps in lowering stress and hormones responsible for emotional tension.
Cucumber: Cucumbers have plenty of health benefits for your body, some of which are its ability to relieve you from bloating, helps in cholesterol problems and keeps your body dehydrated.
Infused Water to Boost Immunity
How to prepare an Infused Water to Boost Immunity.
A healthy recipe to make a delicious and strawberry based immunity booster.
Strawberries: Strawberry fruit is rich in vitamin C and is considered one of its most important sources. One cup of strawberries gives you, your daily need of vitamin C. In addition to that, strawberries help fight cancer and stimulate the brain and muscle cells.
Basil: It fights bacteria, viruses and stimulates the heart muscle as well as fighting cancer cells.
Lemon: lemon juice helps to cleanse and alkalize the body.
Banana and Dates Milkshake
A healthy milkshake to boost your body with the energy and nutrition it needs.
This milkshake, made of dates, milk and bananas, will allow your body to have all the nourishment and nutritive elements found in all the ingredients.
- Dates are a good source of various vitamins and minerals. Its a good source of energy,
sugar and fiber.
- One banana can provide nearly 10 percent of your daily fiber requirement.
- Bananas help you reach your weight-loss goals, keep your bowels healthy, provide
nutrients that regulate heart rhythm and have vitamin compounds for eye health.
Belly Slimming Detox water
• Lemon: lemon juice helps to cleanse and alkalize the body.
• Mint: Mint adds a touch of sweetness without the sugar to your water, and it also
helps settle your stomach and aids in digestion as well.
• Cucumber: Adding a few slices of cucumber to your water makes for excellent
re-hydration, and cucumber also contains anti-inflammatory properties.
• Orange: Oranges aid with healthy blood circulation, contains high vitamin C.
Ginger and Honey Drink
An all natural recipe for a stronger immunity.
Learn this easy and healthy remedy for cold nights and days.